Monday 21 September 2015

Apologies my friends



I would like to thank all those who were reading my posts. I really appreciate your interest in my thoughts and ideas. I have been quiet because I decided to create a program that I am going to use for coaching all those of you who wish to go deeper with me. Anyway from now on I will be giving you tips on how to start making your relationships more fun and exciting. I will not be writing long articles but just giving hints and tips on the practical things you can start to do for yourself.

So today write down 5 things you just love about yourself. It might be how you cook good meals, play football with your kids or look after yourself. It should be personal and meaningful to you. See how great you feel after that exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment